3750 West County Line Rd. Douglasville; 770-947-5212
Some of Sensei Hostettler's accomplishments include:
- Sixth Degree Black belt in Shotokan Karate
- Fourth Degree Black Belt Okinawan Karate
- Black Belt in Okinawan Weapons
- World Fighting Champion 1998
- Multiple International Medals including Pan American Gold and Silver medals
- Multiple USA National Championship Titles
- Coach Level A for the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) National Karate Federation
- Part of team USA coaching staff at the 2008 World Championship Team in Tokyo, Japan
- Part of team USA coaching staff for 2013 USA Team Training at Olympic Training Center.
- Part of team USA coaching staff for 2013 Jr. Pan American Karate Championships.
- Instructor for multiple members of Team USA!
- Dr. Hostettler has coached many students to State, Regional, National and International Gold Medals making her not only an outstanding athlete but an outstanding coach!
Come in to Champion Karate & Fitness for a free tour. You are sure to be inspired!
ABOUT YOUR SENSEI:
Champion Karate & Fitness located at 3750 West County Line Rd, Douglasville, was founded in 1997 by Sensei Samantha Hostettler PhD. Sensei Hostettler is a sixth degree black belt with over 25 years of competitive and training experience. Her passion for improving physical fitness, mental discipline, and strength is apparent in every class she teaches. Sensei Hostettler has been a positive influence in the lives of many. Her ability to reach children and adults alike has earned Champion Karate a reputation as Atlanta's best martial arts studio.
Sensei Hostettler has been involved with martial arts her entire life. As a child, she was taught the fundamentals of karate-do learning the humility and respect that a traditional Japanese martial art teaches. Early on in Hostettler's training she knew that she wanted to dedicate her life to martial arts. Since that time, Sensei Hostettler has proven to be a fierce competitor. She believes in a principled approach to martial arts, that includes the development of personal character as well as physical strength. Her focus on respect, confidence, perfection of character, discipline, and vision has made her one of the most sought after martial arts instructors anywhere. Sensei Hostettlers most recent accomplishment is being selected as a coach for the United States National Karate Team.